Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Penguins were 11-0-1 in 94-95.

They finished with 61 points (29-16-3).

They were eliminated in the conference semi-finals.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Crap, I just calculated my skater-games to KH's - he has seven more than me this week.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• What happened to Legace? Osgood's in.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I was wondering that myself. Hope he didn't go down, although I can't think of any other reason he'd be replaced.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• 8:38 PM EST, 11/01/2005
            Red Wings goalie Manny Legace injured in game against Chicago

DETROIT (AP) - Red Wings goalie Manny Legace left Detroit's game against the Chicago Blackhawks in the first period Tuesday night due to an apparent leg injury, and was not expected to return.

Chicago's Matthew Barnaby fell on Legace 3:23 into the game, with most of the defenceman's weight landing on Legace's left leg. Legace, who set an NHL record for wins in October with 10, was replaced by Chris Osgood.

Detroit defenceman Jiri Fischer retaliated against Barnaby and both players received five-minute fighting penalties.
            The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

Comment

• I wanna keep Osgood on my team but I fear having not enough goalie games.

Comment

• OMFG.

I WANT BEGIN'S BABY

12 SECONDS LEFT AND HE TIES IT UP

YEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWW
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                  I'd hate to jinx my favorite team, but does anyone know offhand what the best start in NHL history was?
                  Originally posted by Asher
                  What happened to Legace? Osgood's in.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Legace's injury didn't look too bad, and Osgood did very very well.

Comment

• HABS WIN. HABS WIN.

sssssssss

ssssssssss
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Apparently 18 of the players on Minnesota are Canadian...

Comment

• Only 10 of Montreal's players are. Something like 55% of the league is Canadian.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                            Legace's injury didn't look too bad, and Osgood did very very well.
                            Haven't seen it yet, but the part of the game I did see Ozzy looked good.

I've always been an Osgood fan, but Legace was the early frontrunner for the Vezina, and you'd hate to see him go down/
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Phaneuf gets his 2nd goal tonight.

I love that kid.

Comment

• Kipper gets another shutout.

Phaneuf gets two goals.

Iggy gets a goal and an assist, his 4th game in a row with a goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X