• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: I'm a girly man - laugh at me.

Originally posted by child of Thor

and i'm tough like pekka, so your probably still a man's man
    A man's man? That sounds ... gay ...
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

...dont forget the getting naked bit at every opportunity

@last conformist,
      Anyway things have shifted in the role of men these days - so dont be too hard on your self(unless you like it, as it can make you stronger).

And reference a man's man - i always think of it as being like a lumberjack?
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
        Math is girly?
        My thoughts exactly since I have never met an atractive woman that studies it
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

My thoughts exactly since I have never met an atractive woman that studies it
          Clearly your university sucks.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

But I assume you haven´t startet to shave your legs and wear stockings, skirt and a bra yet
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

yeah, we have girls who are hot studying math and computers and stuff.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Actually I love a good cup of tea. Welcome to your womanhood
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                  But I assume you haven´t startet to shave your legs and wear stockings, skirt and a bra yet
                  only in winter actualy since i gave up smoking i dont even hang around in bars often

Still i guess this whole thread is pretty tongue in cheek, but its interesting what is considered manly. I dont feel drinking Earl Grey makes me less of a man, but the builders that i had around once to fix the central heating were not impressed

Cheeky roughnecks - if i wasn't relying on them to fix stuff for me, i might have pulled some pekka moves on them(or arm-wrestled the largest) or something like that.

So i dont think last conformist should worry about pekka's toughness vs his earl grey drinking+maths. As pekka said the trick is to do it all, and become the godly being we could all be
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Re: I'm a girly man - laugh at me.

I think I am the one who should be called "girly" here, in any case. I study übergirly subjects (political science and sociology, for the love of god!), I don't drink beer or booze, I don't drink coffee, I hardly drink tea. Only tap water and milk. GIRLY! GIRLY! GIRLY!
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

ignore the math

it is physics that says that you are a man, as roughly 90% of physicists are male

jM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I think I am the one who should be called "girly" here, in any case. I study übergirly subjects (political science and sociology, for the love of god!), I don't drink beer or booze, I don't drink coffee, I hardly drink tea. Only tap water and milk. GIRLY! GIRLY! GIRLY!
                        well depending on the quality of the tap water, i'd say it probably makes you quite healthy compared to a caffine addict or alcoholic.

Comment

Girly for math and physics? I wonder what that makes me as a history major?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Don't you weight ~90kg? That's not very girly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia GIRLY! GIRLY! GIRLY!
                              No honey! Don't you know you don't get admitted into the club if you call yourself girly it only works if someone else calls you girly. Then you get your membership card into the club
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I'm a girly man - laugh at me.

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                                Don't you weight ~90kg? That's not very girly.
                                Fair enough. BURLY! BURLY!

Originally posted by child of Thor
                                well depending on the quality of the tap water, i'd say it probably makes you quite healthy compared to a caffine addict or alcoholic.
                                Finnish tap water
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X