No announcement yet.

WwillmaaAAAA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it hit as cat 3... down to cat 2 now.

Good luck bro
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• it seems like the eye of the storm is right over Ft. Lauterdale.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Che called to say he's ok , but he had a window blow out and got some water damage in his bedroom. Also he's w/o power for awhile.
        The biggest kicker is now he can't get to that brand new job.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Woo hoo! Go wind shear go! The storm is already being stretched apart. The top of the eye is now ten nautical miles foward of the eye surface! Wilma will reintensify to a Cat 3 tonight, but by the time it makes landfall, the windshear will pull it back down to a two!

Famous last words.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Still no power. I'm at a coworker's tonight, and he has interwebs access. Florida Power and Light hadn't even looked at our street yet, but they will be working on our power tomorrow, thanks to a neighbor who knows a friend at FPL (and you only asked him last night??? I'm thinking).
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Still no power. I'm at a coworker's tonight, and he has interwebs access. Florida Power and Light hadn't even looked at our street yet, but they will be working on our power tomorrow, thanks to a neighbor who knows a friend at FPL (and you only asked him last night??? I'm thinking).
              man

sorry for ya Che

Hope it gets straightened out soon
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I stopped complaining after a coworker told me she was without power 38 days after Andrew. Actually, I haven't complained much at all.

Comment

• What do they do with prisoners during an event like a hurricane?
                  I would think it a logistics nightmare.
                  My idea would be to release all non violent prisoners for the time being.
                  If they don't report back, file escape charges.

OR, could incarcerate the most dangerous on bottom tiers and don't worry about it.

Seriously, anyone know?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Depends on the storm. In the case of a monster, I expect they'd evacuate them to another facility temporarily.

Comment

Working...
                    X