Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WwillmaaAAAA!

Oh joy! At least it will be quick.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Great title!
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's projected to be a major hurricane by tomorrow, and probably will still be by the time it crosses over sometime Satudray night, Sunday morning. It will be traveling over land so quickly that it won't lose much strength. We could get lucky and hope that it travels so quick that shearing winds tear the storm apart.

One of my coworkers was funny. She's like, "Oh, it's just a little tropical storm." I'm like, yeah, right now.

We have meetings every morning to discuss our status and list any impediments to getting our task finished. Friday I'm going to list mine as "hurricane."
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What category it is now?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

2005 is now tied with the season for the most named storms (1933) and the most hurricanes (1969). Hurricane season still has six weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
            What category it is now?
            One.

Comment

From the map, and the distance it has on water, I think it will reach 3.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

According to this map, it will reach Cat 3 status tomorrow. They can't forecast how strong it will be by Saturday yet.

Comment

Man the Sat-Sun distance is really huge!
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well, at least it's not headed for New Orleans...

Comment

I'd rather do Betty...

Comment

It's a Cat 2 now.

Comment

Uh oh. Prepare to be blown back into the Stone Age.

Comment

Poor Dino is in my prayers.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I love how big these things are. and because they're so far away

Comment

Working...
                              X