No announcement yet.

WwillmaaAAAA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we will be in the right front quadrant. Damn.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• If I remember right, then it's not the best place sitting - when does it hit ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I say just get the plywood for the windows you can. At least it could minimize the damage.

And go ahead and put it on the inside of that one problem window. Better than nothing.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• It's a little late now to be getting plywood. We should start getting hit by the outer bands in a few hours. Power will probably go out sometime after midnight. That's gonna suck the most.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            It's a little late now to be getting plywood. We should start getting hit by the outer bands in a few hours. Power will probably go out sometime after midnight. That's gonna suck the most.
            one saving grace is its forward speed

i hope it spares ya Che'

Gramps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I keep watching the radar, and I could swear it's taking a more Easterly track than predicted. I think the storms's gonna head to my south.

Thanks for the kind thoughts, GT.

Comment

• ugh.... good luck with that. I actually thought all of you are FUBARed with a cat 5 coming your way.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                  ugh.... good luck with that. I actually thought all of you are FUBARed with a cat 5 coming your way.
                  if one does a bunch of people will be what you said..
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Woo hoo! Go wind shear go! The storm is already being stretched apart. The top of the eye is now ten nautical miles foward of the eye surface! Wilma will reintensify to a Cat 3 tonight, but by the time it makes landfall, the windshear will pull it back down to a two!

Comment

• . I think.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Up to cat 3 and almost on top of Florida... they've had some monster water spouts off the Keys.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I'm consitently stupid- Japher

Comment

• Looks like Petersburg won´t get hit
                            and "only" experience wind speed comparable to a tropical storm at max
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I'm goin' to sleep. Wake me if something happens.

The wind finally started picking up.

Comment

• Why does the power go out?
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X