Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Er... 41/12 into windows calculator. No need for Excel or any difficult calculations...
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• The sarcasm didn't really come across in my last post did it?

Comment

• No.

I just thought you were having a Friday afternoon moment.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
          No.

I just thought you were having a Friday afternoon moment.

Comment

• Happy birthday PA!

How'd you get on against Darwen?

Comment

• Roy Keane to Man City? It'd be a beautiful thing.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• I seem to remember this guy Haaland who used to play for them, and reckon a few of their supporters might too.... No chance.

Comment

• fc united will be climbling up the leagues like afc wimbledon did, for a couple of years, but even afc are strugling a bit now they're up with the big boys of the ryman premier
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                    I seem to remember this guy Haaland who used to play for them, and reckon a few of their supporters might too.... No chance.
                    Yeah, it's so spectacularly ludicrous...
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Didn't anyone hear about the 0-3 humiliation Real Madrid has undergone at the hands of Barcelona?
                      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                      George Orwell

Comment

• God, this is a World Football thread. Beyond the English Premiership, a few international games, the fortunes of FC United, and a couple of mentions for the real-life versions of the teams we might be playing FM2005 as, the discussion doesn't stretch very far. Ronaldinho was great though.

Comment

• Its not our fault.

I reckon i watch more Dutch, Argentinian, Brazilian and US football than most people, unfortunately it always seems to be the same match replayed at 3am every night.

If they show that US cup final again im probably gonna have to watch it all again for the fourth time. Sends me right off.
                          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• I'm not a big fan of South American football but I like watching the Dutch league on Channel 5 (as Maq says, at 3 in the morning!)

Comment

• I think theres French on C4 late at night too, thats pretty good too, even though they only ever show Lyon.
                              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by axi
                                Didn't anyone hear about the 0-3 humiliation Real Madrid has undergone at the hands of Barcelona?
                                The report I read in the paper said that Eto'o got some shocking racist abuse but then Ronaldinho got an ovation from the Real fans because he was so amazing.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X