X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keane leaves ManU shock:

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
      Keane leaves ManU shock:
      This is the bit that struck me.

Keane said: "It has been a great honour and privilege for me to play for Manchester United for over 12 years.

"During my time at the club I have been fortunate to play alongside some of the best players in the game and in front of the best supporters in the world.

Presumably he didn't mean most of the current squad when he said that.

I can see the Irish media going into an immediate newsroom chair wetting frenzy about whether he will now replace Brian Kerr as manager for the Republic side.
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• The full text wasn't there when I posted that.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• And that's not a bad guess as to why he's left!
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• "Best supporters in the world"? The prawn buttie brigade?

Comment

• I was put right on CG. He'll be off to Celtic I guess?
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• My guess is player/coach at Celtic.

PA has started a seperate thread for this, it's funny how he doesn't join in the general football banter as much as he used to when United were winning things........?

Comment

• I have supported FC United since the start of the season. It's how football should be
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• You don't support the Manchester Bucanneers anymore?

Comment

• How are they doing? (serious question)
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Won 9, drawn 2, lost 1. Top of the table by 3 points but the 2nd place team have a game in hand.

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Jeez, +30 goal difference they must be knocking them in at a fair rate.

Comment

• Scoring 3.41 per game... mind you you'd expect them to move up divisions quite fast to begin with.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• For a while yeah. They'll be playing against a team next season who have playing for a them the brother of someone at work.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
                                Scoring 3.41 per game... mind you you'd expect them to move up divisions quite fast to begin with.
                                Are you an Excel guru?

Comment

Working...
                                X