This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check here:

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Thanks, I found an interesting paragraph but it does not say much really....

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
        Hi-Ding-Gu, Greatest Coach Who Rules with Extensive Magnanimity.
        He Will Surprise the World with His Tactical Expertise!
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
          Well done Australia!!!
          Indeed.

Well done Roos. :beer:
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
            Accordin to swiss TV (TSR) a swiss player was assaulted in the locker rooms after the game by the turkish players and . .. get this . . . the security assigned to protect them. he has been sent to the hospital. three other swiss officials, including two players (the captain Johan Vogel and the defender Ben Huggel) were also beat up.
            On the way running off the pitch I saw a Swiss player boot the Turkish coach or one of the staff, why did he do that?
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• How come the Turks never get banned for this sort of thing? If that happened in England we'd be out of the World Cup!

Comment

• They might... Sepp Blatter is on the warpath.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• Sepp Blatter is a pompous pratt, only outshone by Michel Platini in that regard.

That's Just a side comment, not at all relevant to the current situation.

Comment

• Very true.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• I'm surprised Tuscaloosa cares, but anyway....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                        Sepp Blatter is a pompous pratt, only outshone by Michel Platini in that regard.

That's Just a side comment, not at all relevant to the current situation.
                        Who was that nice man who let Liverpool into the Champions League? I quite liked him.

Comment

• On the way running off the pitch I saw a Swiss player boot the Turkish coach or one of the staff, why did he do that?
                          no idea, I didnt see that occur, but the camera angle at the end of the match was stadium wide and didnt show any upclose of the swiss running into the tunnel
                          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Here

Note the turkish coack trip the escaping Swiss players first.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Hm i dont think thats the same clip i saw, it was to the left on the touch-line the one i saw, but that still probably tells the same story.

Comment

• wow, what a clip they were really going at it, and that turkish coach did try to trip marco streller on the way in (the guy who scored the clinching goal)
                                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                                X