• Show
Clear All

• But it's not being played in Canada.

Comment

• He doesn't live in Canada!

Comment

• Not all the time.

Comment

• YOU GOTTA BE ****IN ****TIN ME - THUN LETS ANOTHER EXTRA TIME GOAL IN AND LOSES. WT HELL IS IT WITH THESE GUYS ANYWAYS? HASNT URS TOLD THEM THAT THEY NEED TO PLAY DEFENSE UNTIL AT LEAST THE 93RD MINUTE?
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Victory for Club Brugge.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• 3-0 van persie brace, last 16 here we come, get in.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Didn't Fergie called Lille "a pub team" when complaining about their aggressive tactics last week???

Pub Team 1 - Man U 0
                Last edited by reds4ever; November 2, 2005, 18:59.

Comment

• OK ok, I was wrong again, ManU ARE rubbish.

Well done Arsenal.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Mine. I didn't think they are this bad. I am wondering if the staggering loss against Boro shattered team morale.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Chelsea vs ManU. Predictions anybody?
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• A tight game with Chelsea just edging it 2-1.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• it's the sort of game you wish both teams could lose
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Emre

Another win for the Magpies... even if we may not have deserved this one
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Burscough

Comment

• Following on from Burscough's triumph against higher league opposition yesterday, Chasetown have just scored against Oldham!

As well as being all over them so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X