No announcement yet.

WHY is it that we are so BLIND?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has a cute face. Cannot tell for sure, but her weight seems fine. Silly pose, but with her arms down quite a few would be saying "I'd hit it." Armpits can be shaved - I don't care either way - but personality transplants, now THOSE are tough.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

I think if you look beyond the armpits you will see her real qualities. Look at her eyes for example, she is a genuine and decent person

i dont know what to vote though?
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Shave the pits and she's slightly above average looking.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I think she'd be fine if she shaved her armpits. They're even hairier than mine
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

200 years ago all woman had armpits like that?

And hairy legs too?
            I need a foot massage

Comment

200 years ago all woman had armpits like that?

And hairy legs too?
              Funny how tastes change, eh?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                I think she'd be fine if she shaved her armpits. They're even hairier than mine
                It's a photoshop.

If not, God is dead.
                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I fail to understand why so many men are so turned off by a woman with non-shaved armpits.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                    I fail to understand why so many men are so turned off by a woman with non-shaved armpits.
                    I suspect that what you fail to understand could fill several books.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Jag, I fail to understand things you couldn't even conceive of.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

It's not like she's smuggling wookies there.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I dont care if she is hiding the pope in there that is just nasty. Ewwwwwww that chick has more hair then a lot of guys i know
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Attached Files
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

To be fair:
                                Attached Files
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X