Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh...
    polls...

all it is proving is that a lot of people are stupid and believed bush in the beginning and are now having second thoughts

morons
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      I also greatly underestimated how grossly incompetant Bush was and how his cronies were just into enriching themselves instead of actually dealing proactively with anything.
      This is the big issue for me. I don't like the war on precedent, but I could live with it if they'd actually improved the quality of life for Iraqi's. They haven't. There's nothign wrong (IMHO) with only offering contracts to nations that supported the war, even to companies that support Bush, as long as they do a good job. A lot of US money's been spent rebuilding Iraq. If I was a US taxpayer, I'd want to know what they've got for it.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Oerdin

Comment

reporter: Why did you order to invade Iraq Mr. President?
          GWB: F*ck if I know! The voice in my head told me that.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Serb; October 13, 2005, 14:26.

Comment

I'm beginning to think he may not be that bad...
            What?

Comment

In response to increasing criticism of his handling of the war in Iraq and the disaster in the Gulf Coast, as well as other issues, such as Social Security reform, the national deficit, and rising gas prices, President Bush is expected to appoint someone to run the U.S. as soon as Friday.

OMG Oh no, I'm dying:
              "As your president, it is my duty to see this nation through any crisis, no matter how severe. And as your president, I pledge to you that I will find a man capable of doing just that," Bush said. "I will not—I repeat, I will not—let you down."

You should re-elect this guy for the third term.

Comment

No, you can do that only in countries with biggest dedication to democracy
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You mean like US?
                  Roosvelt anyone?

Comment

8. Which of these do you think is most likely?
                    1. Iraq will become a stable democracy in the next year or two.
                    2. Iraq will become a stable democracy, but it will take longer than a year
                    or two.
                    3. Iraq will probably never become a stable democracy

Will in the next year or two—4%

Will, but will take longer—45

Will never become democracy—49

Don't know/NA—2
                    Racist American ****s, thinking that dark people can't handle democracy.
                    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                      You mean like US?
                      Roosvelt anyone?
                      22nd Amendment to the US constitution... 1951

Amendment XXII

Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The constitution of the Russian Federation:
                        Blah...blah...blah... NO, Putin or anyone else cannot be a president for a three times in a row. Blah...balh..blah...

The fact is - you had the president who was elected more than twice, we didn't.
                        And still some people whine about democracy standards.
                        Last edited by Serb; October 13, 2005, 14:43.

Comment

These dumb ****s are why there are now warning labels on everything because they're to stupid to figure out not to drink gasoline without a warning label.

If I didn't have a sig I liked already, I would consider this sig material
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                            The constitution of the Russian Federation:
                            Blah...blah...blah... NO, Putin or anyone else cannot be a president for a three times in a row. Blah...balh..blah...

The fact is - you had the president who was elected more than twice, we didn't.
                            And still some people whine about democracy standards.
                            The amendment was added after Roosevelt died.
                            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000

The amendment was added after Roosevelt died.
                              don't let facts get in the way of Serb's rant!
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                                The sad part is that the Yanks were disenchanted exactly the same by Nixon and fell in the same trap. And in the future, yet another scumbag will manipulate the American people, who'll again follow blindly, before reacting a few years later.
                                If you can call saying "no" on a poll reacting.
                                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                                X