No announcement yet.

Your favourite Saying/Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard this today by a dr who is a funny. Goes something like you can pick your friends and you can pick your ass but you cant pick your friends ass
    The shame one goes like this in texas
    fool me once shame on you fool me twice same on me, Dam if there wil be a third.
    Yes Bk THe quote in my sig is what i live my life By. It cant rain all the time. Which i take to mean it cant always suck it has to get better at one point.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      (1) Every man is my superior in some way, and from that, I learn. ...Thoreau
      That is very similar to an ealier Confucius saying "Of any groups of three persons, one of them would be my teacher."
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
        "Pregnant women want toasted snow." Hebrew proverb.

I didn't know Hebrew's had such funny humour
        be free

Comment

"Frank the Tank!"

"Evil will always Triumph, because Good is Dumb."----Dark Helmet

"Few of us will ever experience Love. Fewer still will get to keep it."

".....even when life is good, it's just a break in the sh**t..."----my friend

"Ambition is a b*tch."
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

"I am one with the nature of two."
            -- Woody Allen

Casually glance at this picture.
            Now - slowly raise your right hand, palm forward.
            Now - repeat after me, " I pledge allegiance to Beingofone".
            Attached Files
            You have made peace with the evil Wheredehekowi tribe-we demand you tell us if they are a tribe that is playing this scenario.
            We also agree not to crush you, if you teach us the tech of warp drive and mental telepathy and give 10 trinkets

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
              A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I heard this today by a dr who is a funny. Goes something like you can pick your friends and you can pick your ass but you cant pick your friends ass

Sounds like a funny doc.

Which i take to mean it cant always suck it has to get better at one point.
                Comforting to me at this point, staring down the barrels of a psych midterm.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                X