I don't understand high-end wristwatches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    I dont care for flowers cause they is a waste of money cause they are gonna die, I dont like choclate so thats out.
    Sometimes, I get Mrs. Geek flowers. We both know that they're going to die, but, in a way, that shows that I don't mind spending the money on her, even if the gift won't last. On the other hand, potted plants work well & last. African violets, orchids, etc. She loves orchids and tells me that they are surprisingly easy to care for.

Comment

• I had a Burger King Jurassic Park II watch that lasted me that better part of a decade. It was a great conversation starter. I think I still have it around here somewhere. I just need a new battery.

I have to say that frist watch GePap showed was quite nice.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
        Davout sighting!

How are you doing?
        Quite well indeed. I recovered quicker than forecasted (five months instead of twelve). I have been busy in caching up in my business and personnal affairs. A tax controller was waiting for me when I left the hospital in february; I am now convince that they like to have tax payers in good shape! .
        I am also engaged in making my life simpler by selling some properties. I will soon have more time available for my Apolyton friends.
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

What about potted plants, such as mini rosebushes?
          Those are cool for the ladies that can keep them alive. I am not known for a green thumb. Hell the last plant i was given was a cute little cactus and i killed it dead. How do you freaking kill a cactus??? The one thing tuber knows he can always buy me is a bottle of perfume. I only wear one brand and its not real cheap but it dont cost an arm and a leg either the name of it is poison.
          My wrist watch the one i dont wear is a coleman watch it is really a nice watch and only cost 30 bucks battery life on it is 10 years and its got a lifetime warranty. I already had to send it back cause i slammed it to the ground. Course i didnt say that i told them it fell of my wrist and shattered and they replaced it. The coleman is yes guys the latern and camping gear. The watch is stainless steal and durable.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Mrs. T, you want to explain to me how you killed a cactus??? If end up in your hospital are you going to forget to water me too???
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I had a great wristwatch for 5 years but my friend punched it out.

I blocked his ass good though.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                Mrs. T, you want to explain to me how you killed a cactus??? If end up in your hospital are you going to forget to water me too???
                I dont know how i killed the cactus. Folks told me i gave it to much water. I dont recall the whole life altering experience . As fo ya being in my hospital I wouldnt forget to water ya if your allowed to have fluids. Id leave your pitcher there on ur little table and tell ya to knock your lights out
                Back to the plant i have never tried to grow another plant after i killed the cactus
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  The best way is to make her things.

First of all, these will be unique items. Nobody else will have anything identical. Not only that, you are also sending the message "you are unique."

Secondly, spend time to make things shows that she (or he) is always on your mind. You will spend far more time making a ring than buying one.
                  Yeah that's great, give her some horrible looking ceramic mug that nobody would would want to be caught dead with. And force her to keep it and use it. Or a painting that's an expression of your love for her, and looks like the drug induced paintings on the cupboards in a crackhouse.

Sometimes you just have to face the fact that you're a not a craftsman.
                  It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• I used to buy $6.49 watches, but when I took up swimming regularily I found out that most of the digital watches rated for 50 meter water depth couldn't even hold up to surface depth immersion. Now I usually plunk down $35 for something rated for at least 100 meters depth. They generally last at least a year.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Harley
                      Oh and you don't buy stuff to "show love". You do that in the million little things that happen every day that have nothing to do with money or "stuff".

If you don't understand, you are not ready for marraige, and IMHO even a committed relationship.
                      /me feels mature

I made brownies for my girlfriend today hope to surprise her tomorrow morning

Comment

• That'll get you some brownie points....
                        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• Can you afford her?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Comment

• well if the are the tye of brownies sava eats she will be surprised
                              That is a nice jesture kuci if she loves choclate and u used sugar and not salt, your brownies should be a great surprise

Comment

• Why the hell would you pour salt into brownies?

Comment

Working...
                                X