Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suprised you didn't say it then?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yet another one of these?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        That is so not funny.
        What do you have against Sloww?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The real question is what he has against humour, aside from his handle.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
            The real question is what he has against humour, aside from his handle.

I know more about humor than you do.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

How can you say that, when you can't manage to spell it properly?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Canadian or British spelling is a distortion of the actual word.

Comment

Sloww did something like this last year, which was pretty stupid IIRC.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

it was for the twin overlord's birthdays
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Sloww did something like this last year, which was pretty stupid IIRC.
                      Sloww? Making a stupid thread/post?

Say it ain't so, brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X