Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another possible breach of Greek copyright discovered!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I demand that the FFCOWW ( Former Finnish Conflict Of Winter War ) will be adressed by it's proper name!!!!!!!!111
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

And I demand that FBPOP(Former British Protectorate Of Palestine) will be addressed by its proper name! FRPOI (Former Roman Province Of Iudea) is also valid. IN!Do It Now!)
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

It's FRPOJ! with a J!

Btw, as the FRIPOF (Former Russian Imperial Province Of Finland ) rep, you shouldn't talk.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Romans didnt make a difference between J and I! For them I was sufficient! screw the Middle-Aged J!

I would rather like to see my fatherland addressed as FPOSFE (Former Province Of Swedish-Finnish Empire)
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
            Finns > Turks > Greeks.

Greeks
            racism
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
              Greece is not all mediterranean, you know. Parts that are secluded from the sea by high mountains have a continental climate, add that to the height at which it was fought and the period, it was a winter war alright. THE winter war.
              You are making my point for me-- In the pictures that is a pathetic quantity of snow compared to what the Finns were dealing with. While I'm sure the mountaintops are quite cold, to appropriate a name like "THE winter war" that just doesn't cut it.

Maybe the Greeks could call theirs the "Secluded Mountain-Top more-than-a-few-hours-travel-from-warm-beaches war." Seriously, is any part of Greece more than a 100 miles from a beach??

More seriously, Greece is pretty much bisected by the 40th degree of Latitude which puts it on par with Madrid, Salt Lake city, Pittsburgh, northern California, Beijing or northern California. Some of those places are capable of severe winter weather but none of them can have a "Winter War" Like Finland. To be honest , to have the acclaim as THE Winter war I think that only countries i latitudes higher than 60 need apply
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

actually, (without wanting to spoil your fin-fun ) we dont call it "winter war"
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You are making my point for me-- In the pictures that is a pathetic quantity of snow compared to what the Finns were dealing with

Strawman! You loose

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                    actually, (without wanting to spoil your fin-fun ) we dont call it "winter war"
                    The picture above is from a Greek site. And it clearly says that winter war is Greek-Italian. So it can't be Finnish no matter what Canadians say.

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                      Romans didnt make a difference between J and I! For them I was sufficient! screw the Middle-Aged J!

I would rather like to see my fatherland addressed as FPOSFE (Former Province Of Swedish-Finnish Empire)
                      Surely you mean FPOSE, Former Province of the Swedish Empire.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Litaland
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I hereby renounce the name "Belgium", as being a rip-off from the Belgae. Those where Celts whereas the current "Belgian" population is not.

Belgium
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

belgae < algae

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Federated Monarchy Of Flanders And Wallonia And Brussels (FMOFAWAB)

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion

The picture above is from a Greek site. And it clearly says that winter war is Greek-Italian. So it can't be Finnish no matter what Canadians say.
                                Since a "Greek site" would be the foremost authority on how the Finns may refer to their war??

Your own pictures indicate that the Finnish war was FIRST so how did they copy a slightly later war ?? Did the Finnish war not have a name until after the Greek war was named ?
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X