No announcement yet.

cam whore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death is the only answer. Commence immediate Hari Kiri.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

so much for parental controls. Hell I would threaten to snitch on her. see if that shakes her, if not then bring to the attention of the adult in the house This situation is dangerous my friends 15 yo dughter was just lured off by an older man and was raped and almost killed. If u are the adult then take droses advice.
      Last edited by Mrs. Tuberski; August 26, 2005, 22:16.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Except for the "beat her to within an inch of her life" part.

Seriously, don't think about it... get the parents involved NOW. Your sister is playing a very dangerous game. This needs to be stopped, her feelings be damned. They don't need to take drastic measures to punish her, she just needs to understand why what she is doing puts her and her family in harm's way.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Seriously, don't think about it... get the parents involved NOW. Your sister is playing a very dangerous game. This needs to be stopped, her feelings be damned. They don't need to take drastic measures to punish her, she just needs to understand why what she is doing puts her and her family in harm's way.
          I agree 100%
          Also try to find out if he ever ask your sister to meet with him. If he has, call the COPS, because he may want more than just meeting with her. In the US we have had several young girls loose their live to guys like that.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
            A major piece of European silver

CSKA Moscow are about as easy as this bloke's sister is pretending to be.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york

CSKA Moscow are about as easy as this bloke's sister is pretending to be.

Got to be in it to win it! The Super Cup that is, not the dirty underage nympho.

Comment

Hell thats the main part i meant , the inch of her life bit
                Ihad to threaten my son the 15 yo that if he wanted to continue walking hed better be up front about his buddie list. i found two adult males posing as female teenagers which made me get involved
                I have since closed his chat account and started a new one for him that has only the names of people i know on them. His going to chat room times is limited to 2 hours when i am home and can happen to walk up and look over his shoulder. And I did tell him that if i caught him in a chat room at the wrong time id beat him within an inch of his life
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Ihad to threaten my son the 15 yo that if he wanted to continue walking hed better be up front about his buddie list. i found two adult males posing as female teenagers which made me get involved
                  I have since closed his chat account and started a new one for him that has only the names of people i know on them. His going to chat room times is limited to 2 hours when i am home and can happen to walk up and look over his shoulder. And I did tell him that if i caught him in a chat room at the wrong time id beat him within an inch of his life
                  Good for you. I did not let my 3 daughter date until 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
                    I agree 100%
                    Also try to find out if he ever ask your sister to meet with him. If he has, call the COPS, because he may want more than just meeting with her. In the US we have had several young girls loose their live to guys like that.
                    In addition, your sister might not be that guy's only target.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

My kids are still a little too young for chat rooms, but your not painting a pretty picture of what to look forward to as the adult in the situation.... However fore-warned is fore-armed: I will be looking in on them when they start venturing on the web.....

D

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sad that such measures must be taken

****ing creepy ass perverts

Comment

oooh, I like the title of this thread. But 12 year old girls don't interst me.

Give her my email address in about 4 years. Better make it 6 to stay legal in the U.S.

Comment

This is the typical internet stalker/child molester at work. Screw her feelings. Get the parents involved IMMEDIATELY.

Although DRose is being nice. I'd go for total shock value. I'd punch the keyboard so hard while she was right there that the damned thing would snap in half. Then I'd chew her a** out. And if it's her computer, yes, I would put my fist through the monitor as well.

And worry about the stitches later.

No, I'm not bullsh***ing either, I would do this. If it were MY kids, I'd have my slippers ready for a paddling as well.
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                              *****Citizen of the Hive****
                              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I really do hope the Polymoderators send this guy's IP to the proper authorities.
                                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X