No announcement yet.

Iron Maiden v Sharon Osbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, Ozzy pissed on your alamo. Don't defend him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      hey, Ozzy pissed on your alamo. Don't defend him.
      He could have taken crap there for all i care, It isnt my alamo Hell I have lived here 36 years and this year was the first time i went to see it and i must say I wasnt impressed.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

He could have taken crap there for all i care, It isnt my alamo Hell I have lived here 36 years and this year was the first time i went to see it and i must say I wasnt impressed.
        Yeah, neither was I. It's a tourist trap more than anything else.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          Even if their new music sucks.
          Pfft, give your head a shake, their last two albums are great.

Comment

Originally posted by trickey

Pfft, give your head a shake, their last two albums are great.
            last one I got was brave new world. It had a few decent songs on it. Still can't compare to their older stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

last one I got was brave new world. It had a few decent songs on it. Still can't compare to their older stuff.
              Pachendale on Dance Of Death is one of their very best songs ever, comparable to the likes of Hallowed Be Thy Name and The Trooper. IMO, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Minute Mirage

Pachendale on Dance Of Death is one of their very best songs ever, comparable to the likes of Hallowed Be Thy Name and The Trooper. IMO, of course.
                is that spelled right? I can't find any on a p2p search.

Comment

Asher and C0ckney are teh gay.
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

All this talk about Ozzy is confusing me...
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

is that spelled right? I can't find any on a p2p search.
                      D'oh, it's supposed to Paschendale. Anyway, I also like Face In The Sand, No More Lies, Rainmaker, Journeyman and Dance Of Death, although Paschendale is clearly the best of the bunch.

Comment

The only thing more irrelevant to my life than either Sharon Osbourne or geriatric British rock groups, is Sharon Osbourne's satanic offspring, the truly unmusical collection of fat cells and bad taste, Kelly Osbourne.

Obscene to be believed- she has all the pointlessness of five or six Pop Idol winners mashed into one cellulitic mass of pullulating mediocrity and bloated banality.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

sounds like a ringing endorsement if I ever heard one.

Comment

I see at last I agree with molly on something
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                            X