why why why why why why me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava
    yeah I'd be dead... or worse yet, have a limb blown off by an IED..

no thanks
    isn't that what you wanted?

Comment

• Dis
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I'm in the camp that you don't give diagnosed depressed people guns.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• FMJ does come to mind, but not seriously.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis

isn't that what you wanted?
            I was thinking more like, overdose... or slitting wrists in a bathtub...

not getting blown up by an RPG, shot by an insurgent (or friendly fire like Pat Tillman), or dying in a helo crash...
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• That's good news to hear. Most people that are serious about suicide, care more about the results than the process. Here's hoping you survive this stage of your life. I was such a geek in HS that I thought I'd be single forever. Fortunately I was successful at other things so I didn't dwell on it. And later discovered it was only a short phase in my life.
              I'll be celebrating my 20th anniversay in a few months.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• And it's hard to be a life long chicago sports fan and not be diagnosed with clinical depression.

GO BEARS
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• BEARS
                    Attached Files
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• There's a hill by our house that he used to run up for training. The city created a short 9 hole golf course on the property to preserve it. Whenever I take my daughter there I always take a little inspiration from it.

Too bad my daughter was too young to remember him when he played. Tape just doesn't show everything that he was.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X