Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Perhaps you missed this thread.

sorry I'm laughing che... that does suck
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
      Nihilism

Comment

If there is no cause to this depression , then I can only put it down to the fact that you have not a firm grasp of reality ( pardon me if I sound harsh ) . The second cause could be that you feel powerless to control your surroundings .

Just tell me , is there something you are good at ?

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Perhaps you missed this thread.

Che are you still whining about that
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
            it´s because of lazy people like you that your country is filled with dirt that manage to stay out of prison after some idiot jury took an even more idiot decision
            No, it's because people like Sava serve on juries that idiot juries make idiot decisions.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

In any event, I would recommend attending jury duty. It's much less of a big negative deal than these shut-ins on Poly make it out to be.
              Indeed. I'd love to contribute my ignorance to decisions that will determine whether someone will have his or her life ruined.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I recently moved to a new county. Not long after, I received my notice for jury duty but for my previous address; it actually was forwarded to my new home.

Funny how I barely escaped that one, but I wish I could have done jury duty.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

edit.

In any event, I would recommend attending jury duty. It's much less of a big negative deal than these shut-ins on Poly make it out to be.
                  yeah listen to DanS - go do it Whens the date anyway? So we can know when its past and judge you on your ability to be a citizen in a democracy
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Since when is doing jury duty a prereq for being a citizen in a democracy?

Comment

i dont know? since i just made it up?
                      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

It's not a prereq, it's a responsibility of Democracy, which some choose to ignore.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                          It's not a prereq, it's a responsibility of Democracy, which some choose to ignore.
                          I live in a democracy, and will most likely never be called to jury duty, since we only have juries for an extremely small number of freedom-of-press cases.

Comment

are you sure its a democracy? not just pretending to be one? who decides who goes to jail or not etc in the most cases then? Judges? if so maybe yours is really a police state

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

I live in a democracy, and will most likely never be called to jury duty, since we only have juries for an extremely small number of freedom-of-press cases.
                              Then you don't have to worry about ever dodging that responsibility
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                                are you sure its a democracy? not just pretending to be one? who decides who goes to jail or not etc in the most cases then? Judges? if so maybe yours is really a police state
                                Judges aint police.

Comment

Working...
                                X