Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm new here

Actually, I'm back...

I'm sure you all missed me. Right? RIGHT?!
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

reflex action, sorry.

Comment

Well, it's first tomorrow that there are F1, so no.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

DL DL DL
        "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Who the hell are you?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
            Who the hell are you?
            Ah, the standard Apolyton greeting!

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Ah, the standard Apolyton greeting!
              I thought the standard hail was a DL !
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I wonder if some of you old timers should start a thread "Hey I am old here"
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

We do. They are called 'posts'.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    We do. They are called 'posts'.
                    Really I thought posts were merely comments smart ass i figured they i am old here would be uhh gee let me think wait its coming to me Oh yeah Threads
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Really I thought posts were merely comments smart ass i figured they i am old here would be uhh gee let me think wait its coming to me Oh yeah Threads
                      Is it female logic or have you emptied too many beers ? I can't make sense of that.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Is it female logic or have you emptied too many beers ? I can't make sense of that.

Neither I am a female and most say we are illogical and its only 5 pm here have not had enough beers yet

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Neither I am a female and most say we are illogical and its only 5 pm here have not had enough beers yet
                          I wouldn't say illogical, just alternative and I guess that you catch up on the beers later. Still, I can't makesense of your statement - can you clarify ?

Oh, just to clarify, I'm not some jerk thinking females is only good for one thing - more than half of the company I work for is pretty intelligent women (some of them even doable for previous suggested use (ouch, I feel some kind of heat nearing ))

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Without the comma it makes more sense.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Hi Alex, good to see you.

Much catching up to do in the Civ4 section.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X