Russia-China wargames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're so cute when you're angry
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I'm always cute

duh
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Bush's unilateralism is probably a bigger blooper than even Iraq - why not just say please form alliances against the US because we're gonna do what we like. It was STUPID beyond belief.

These wargames are clearly aimed at sending a message to Washington.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I think you "hate Bush" because you figure it'll make you more popular.
          ..huh, does that mean that the word "popular" has lost it's meaning?

I mean I thought you can only be "popular" because you're something special, not because you belong to the majority..
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Then you thought incorrectly. You can only be popular by lots of people liking you.

Comment

You can only be popular by lots of people liking you.

So if those lots of people are the same as me, who will then be "popular"?
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

If they decide to all really like you, you will be.

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                  Can I assume that no one is particularly concerned about Sino-Russian military cooperation, then?
                  Not really, because it's limited. Both Russia and China see eachother as competitors. Neither side can truly expect to rely on the other in times of crisis. Even Russia has been making military deals with Japan in an attempt to gain an advantage over China. However, direct and hostile competition will not benefit either at this time. In addition, the display of military cooperation gives each country a show of potential strength should they ever want to engage in actual military engagements somewhere. For the rest of the world, it demonstrates that neither of these countries may have peace on their minds.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                  X