X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    I'm in, but only if I get to crash helicopters into my teamates

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20050818/41178357.html

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      The anti American propaganda gets old.

Is Ted possibly recovering from the tragic events of last November?

Comment

hope springs eternal
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

what are the events of last November?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
            what are the events of last November?
            some silly little country had an election.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

@ Az

Comment

I thought that Ted professed his hate for this administration and America's evil ways before the election, Non?

Btw, you guys still suck for picking george, and I hope to god you didn't vote for him, lotm.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                  I thought that Ted professed his hate for this administration and America's evil ways before the election, Non?

Btw, you guys still suck for picking george, and I hope to god you didn't vote for him, lotm.
                  remember the Simon and Garfunkel song

"Going to the candidates debate
                  Laugh about it, shout about it,
                  When you've got to choose,
                  Every way you look at it, you lose"

I had a very unhappy day.

I finally said to hell with it and wrote in a name. I voted my preference, instead of trying to vote "strategically" How is it a wasted vote if I couldnt convince myself that either of the candidates was better than the other?

thank goodness for the electoral college. Since i dont live in a swing state, it wouldnt have mattered anyway.

Comment

Omg, you DID vote for bush.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                      Omg, you DID vote for bush.
                      I guess you dont know what writing in a name means. You vote for somebody who isnt on the ballot. In this case, with an electronic voting machine, i pressed a button, and used a keyboard to type in the name of my preferred candidate.

Comment

Interesting. I didn't know you could do that in the states.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                          Yes, but he became far more inane about it after the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            Interesting. I didn't know you could do that in the states.
                            Yup. In rare circumstances a writein candidate can win. There have been circumstances where a candidate dies, and his party doesnt have time to put someone new on the ballot, and a writein campaign is organized. Oh, and in DC, the mayor was running for reelection, and his people f**ked up, and his petitions to get on the ballot were invalid. He launched a writein campaign, and won.

Other than that its pretty symbolic. Especially in a presidential ballot, where we're actually voting for electors pledged to a candidate, even though their names arent on the ballot. If a write in candidate won the majority in a state, who would the electors be? Damned if I know. I really didnt care. I just wanted to cast a vote that wouldnt make me vomit.

Comment

pretty awesome.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                                pretty awesome.
                                wanting to not vomit?

Comment

Working...
                                X