Russia-China wargames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia-China wargames

Will this amount to much? http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...7A41756123.htm
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Russians
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Russia-China wargames

Originally posted by techumseh
      Will this amount to much?
      Lots of broken down equipment?
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I'd like to see another article from somewhere besides Fox News Arabia.

The anti American propaganda gets old.

But making the little guy feel empowered sells news!
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Well, other news sources have it too. From the article linked to below:

"China's military has been modernising rapidly. And, while the Washington regularly sounds alarm bells about China's growing military strength and says it will be keeping an eye on events, it also insists it is not particularly worried.

The Taiwanese, too, will be watching these exercises closely, although they are being held at some distance from Taiwan itself, and there is no appetite in Russia to be sucked into the island's argument with China.

There are specific practical benefits for both participants in these manoeuvres.

For the Russians, they are a showcase for possible further arms sales to Beijing.

For the Chinese, they're a chance to participate in the kind of complicated operations that are an increasing priority for them. "

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
          Blah

Comment

Chinese guys: "Greetings, Russian capitalists. Must suggest People's Republic control all submarines in great friendly exercise. Can not tolerate risk of hostile capitalist British or fascist Japanese dog rescue operation in exercise area."

Comment

one swallow doesn't make a summer
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                one swallow doesn't make a summer
                That's what she said.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Perhaps Dubya has accomplished what Brezhnev and Mao never could!
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

No, the severe weakening of the former communist empires was accomplished by many millions of people from many countries over decades, and the renewed cooperation between them began during the Clinton administration.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Tee hee, what a clot he is.

From that day forward they were friends
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

its always good to see a major publisher make a commitment to wargames, i hope theres a market.

Shouldnt this be in other games?

oh, and is it turnbased?
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

The political steps are tbs but the combat action is in real time
                          Blah

Comment

I'm in, but only if I get to crash helicopters into my teamates
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                              The political steps are tbs but the combat action is in real time
                              Balance the Hegemon:Total War?
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                              X