X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

The write-in is a neat idea. I always like traditions that allow people to cut through bureaucracy

Comment

Originally posted by Az
        Yes.

Yah, well, thats how it goes. Worst choice since ive been voting age. Worse than 1980 even.

Im hoping for a much better choice in 2008. Clinton is in front on the Dem side, and Bayh, Warner, Biden are all possibilities id like. McCain has good numbers on the GOP side.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
          I guess you dont know what writing in a name means. You vote for somebody who isnt on the ballot. In this case, with an electronic voting machine, i pressed a button, and used a keyboard to type in the name of my preferred candidate.
          You voted for Vince, the Apolyton candidate?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Can I assume that no one is particularly concerned about Sino-Russian military cooperation, then?
            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Yes.

Comment

I guess you dont know what writing in a name means. You vote for somebody who isnt on the ballot. In this case, with an electronic voting machine, i pressed a button, and used a keyboard to type in the name of my preferred candidate.
                But LoTm - Sharon wasn't running
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Thanks for spending half of the thread talking about TED STRIKER

But just because Al Jazeera sucks doesn't mean I hate Bush any less. The fact that I referenced Fox News should have been your first clue.

Bush and Al Jazeera are two sides of the same POND SCUM
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I think you "hate Bush" because you figure it'll make you more popular.

Comment

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.

It's typical Reactionary thinking though. Don't like what someone has to say? Try and smear them.

I hate Bush because he is wreckless and has taken this great nation into a low place that it never needed to go.

But thanks for thinking about me.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

I hate Bush because he is wreckless and has taken this great nation into a low place that it never needed to go.

But thanks for thinking about me.
                        Quoted to prevent DanS'ing.
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Wreckless is the word I meant, wreckless is the word I used.

You don't have much of a point unless you are nitpicking on spelling, but who really gives a damn, an extra w, but that's fitting since this country could less A LITTLE LESS W.

Pat your self on the back and get a first place award.

Comment

Yah, well, thats how it goes. Worst choice since ive been voting age. Worse than 1980 even.
                            2000 was pretty damned pathetic as well.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Well if Shrub didn't wreck anything (hence wreckless), what's your beef then?
                              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Wow, clever.

Not

Comment

Working...
                                X