Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sikander

Died? More like silenced by Blair.
    For what? Repeating stuff he'd already said at great length in public and all over the media years ago?Silly boy.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Sikander should form a micronation. It would be hilarious. Every participant would be accusing every other participant of secretly plotting against them.

It would be like the EU, but omitting the dull stuff.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Laz on the other hand already lives in his own micronation, where he is King and God and all else at the same time.

A bit like the Nedaverse, just in a misanthropic way. I don't envy his family.

Comment

Your momma
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
            Sikander should form a micronation. It would be hilarious. Every participant would be accusing every other participant of secretly plotting against them.

It would be like the EU, but omitting the dull stuff.
            That's a great idea! I'll purchase Nomanisan Island and set up shop.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

And where is Micronesia?

It's a small semi-autonomous part of Amnesia.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                You mean like this?????

All I know about micro nations is Giant Squid got interested in them and then disappeared - permanently. Reading that link he might have got purged. Like all utopias, micronations seem to end badly.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                X