• Show
Clear All

btw, I can't believe you fell for that.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
      She's only 14?

And yes she's hot.

Don't worry, it's still ok to wack off to her image if you're the same age as her.

Comment

Back then I just couldn't find a better pic. You might mix me up with Eli though, who's my next guess for that list.

Comment

Talking about Scarlet. I'm going to see Lost in Translation with my flatmates in just over 5 minutes.

Comment

Hey Kuci, how many bathrooms do you stake territorial claim over?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Micronations, I was involved in that stuff for years, originally it was my testing ground for what I intended to do in REAL nations, but alas, I gave up those motives a while ago......
              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Thorn = Peter Wiggin from Ender's Game, just more ... feeble!

Comment

This thread needs more pics of sick in the head celebrities.

But instead, I'll give you some real thinking material:

Bob Saget God Savior Lord Full House Funny Pictures Biography Movies Links Proof Salvation
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Okay, let's go back to the topic, micronations.

Hi! My name is Bill3000. As you all know, I am a micronationalist. And althoguh I'm probably the last person on Micras you would want for an introduction to micronations, here's what it is.

The concepts of Sealand and all are pretty much completely different from the actual hobby of micronations, IMO. Micronations come in different tiers - some seriously claim real land, some use it as tax evasions (the most known/infamous ones), but the vast majority of micronations are considered to be a hobby or game, thoguh much more on the hobby side.

However, it's quite a serious hobby. For a newbie to understand how "serious" we take it, basically imagine that you actually are in another nation. It's hard to explain this point - the fact it is not a game, the fact that we arn't "playing" characters, but being ourselves and playing politics through our own micronations.

Micronations is quite vast and rich. For some it is little more than roleplaying games, making their own completely fictional nation. On the other side of the spectrum, there are those who are almost completely serious about being independent. These are both in the radical - most micronations are in between.

The major point of contact in micronations is, like here, forums. There, they not only just talk in the OT and whatnot, but make laws for their country. (usually relating to different procedures.) There are many different types of micronations, and in fact most micronations fail by failing to have active citizens. However, those that survive can last a long time - Shireroth recently had its 5 year anniversary. In fact, some people from Shireroth originate from Apolyton (Don't let some of the hardcore Shirerothians fool you with their "Shireroth is not an Apollonian micronation" though - heh, "Apollonian" means someone who came from the Apollo Sector, which originally meant a micronationalist who came from Apolyton. A non-existant group in micronations now)

So. Basically it's a nation-building hobby more serious than NationStates and can be very addicting for those who are in tune with the hobby. THe micronation I am in currently is Shireroth, a feudalistic country. Our website is at http://www.shireroth.org/ .

Do any of you have any questions? I suggest that you read http://www.shireroth.org/guide.html , our guide to micronational newbies.

By the way, Apolyton did have a micronation before - it was called ApolytonNation, later Audentior Independent Nation. Gone to the aether, but it started the rise to the Apollo Sector, something which I am quite fond of. The rest of us has drifted from Apolyton (As you can tell, I am pretty much the only one left who posts here, and that's because I came back) but I at least pride in my Polytubbie heritage.
                    Last edited by Bill3000; August 7, 2005, 23:53.
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

yeah.. I remember a whole bunch going to them back in the day

I think that is where YYYH went

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

LightEning, Jasonian22, MarkL, Giant Squid, Imran, EvC, Djugashvili, Comrade Dan, me... those are all a bunch of oldschool micronationalists from Apolyton.

The Apolyton Coffee Shop was pretty much a link back then to micronationalism, as well as the old Apolytown.
                        Last edited by Bill3000; August 8, 2005, 00:34.
                        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                          Scarlett conveys an emotion.

#1. Blank incomprehension.

Keep 'em coming!

The dog turning its head to the side thing was hilarious.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                            Robin Cook, on the other hand, did not have Aspergers. But he has just died, which is a similarly debilitating social dysfunction.

He was also ginger. That's quite sad too. Ginger and dead.
                            Died? More like silenced by Blair.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

poor doggy.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Died? More like silenced by Blair.
                                Look out of the window...see those black helicopters? Now quiet, for your own good
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X