• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janet Jackson's malfunction?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• A metal nipple?
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Attached to a saggy boob, no less. You're not that desperate are you, Japh?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'd hit Janet
          Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon

Urban Legend alert: False[/URL]
            I'm not really surprised.
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston

Nothing good ever happens underwear-fashion-wise.
              There certainly does.

Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                I'd hit Janet
                Yeah, me too...with a bat!
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• You don't like thongs, Merc?

I didn't read the whole article, but the drop in sales may well be due to the "new" fashion: not wearing any underwear.
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Originally posted by nostromo
                    You don't like thongs, Merc?

I didn't read the whole article, but the drop in sales may well be due to the "new" fashion: not wearing any underwear.
                    Alot can be said about the lack of pantylines and the not having to have that strip of fabric in your butt crack
                    One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

• Oh for f**ks sake, I don't believe you're having a serious discussion about a picture on a funny pics thread
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        Oh for f**ks sake, I don't believe you're having a serious discussion about a picture on a funny pics thread
                        *hands PH a pair of thongs and asks him to try them* now do you wanna discuss it?

EDIT: Bring on the pics again!

Comment

• Imagine that.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by nostromo
                            You don't like thongs, Merc?
                            Usually not. Thongs are passé. Then again, I never was that much of a fan.

No. To quote the article:

Figures from Gossard, the underwear manufacturer, show that sales of tight “boy shorts” that cover the buttocks have risen by 172% in the past five years.

mmm, boyshorts...
                            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• On a different note...

Turkey w/ ***

Ass Essay
                              Last edited by Mercator; August 19, 2005, 22:59.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercator

Figures from Gossard, the underwear manufacturer, show that sales of tight “boy shorts” that cover the buttocks have risen by 172% in the past five years.

mmm, boyshorts...
                                You mean like this?

indeed! Me like American apparel!

This is my last underwear comment, I promise!

Comment

Working...
                                X