This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alva
    Poor guy. But what do You expect. The pie was HOT.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• Yeah, but would you hit it?

Comment

• I'd eat it.
        Tongue burns must be at least as painfull, though...
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• I hate tongue burns - that's why I always mix my coffe with whiskey before I drink it.
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• disgusting. Did that guy really **** himeself, or is that photoshopped?

Although I once seen a guy in the navy **** himself after drinking heavily one night. He was asleep/passed out on the couch in the ship's lounge (in reactor department berthing on the Enterprise if you must know). I didn't sit in that couch after that.

I have never **** myself (except the obvious baby/toddler times). Even in scary situations. Though I've never really been in any serious scary situations. Is ****ting yourself normal?

Comment

• I'd say, if you have diarhea, or some food allergy. Lactose-intolerance might do the trick.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• not sure what you mean by that.

I'm lactose intolerant. Drinking milk is likely to make that problem worse.

but since I don't drink milk or icecream. I never have problems with diarhea. Unless I have food poisoning... I once ate at arby's. Let's just say the results weren't very pleasing. But even then I never **** myself. But just in case, I refrained from eating before I went to work. And didn't eat lunch at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                  disgusting. Did that guy really **** himeself, or is that photoshopped?
                  Which guy? The one out of the tent? I always wake up with something similar - it's a thing men do.

Comment

• I mean't the guy who defacated on himself, since this annoying forum censors the word **** making the meaning more difficult to understand.

As for pitching a tent. Yeah, that's why I prefer to sleep in a tent . So when you pitch a tent, you already have another tent around you blocking the view of the tent inside.

Comment

• Reminds me. Last New Year's, my friend organized a party at his place. Since he lives far away from my place, I decided to sleep there. I woke up next morning, dazed and confused, I stood up in my boxers. His girlfriend passed by, stopped in front of me, but she wasn't looking me in the eyes. I looked down. Yes, you guessed it, I was sporting a magnificient boner!
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Did we somehow miss this classic?

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Maybe the last one was taken outside of the premier of "The Return of the King" and he was simply expressing his feelings to the residents of Mt. Moria.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Architecture....
                            Attached Files

Comment

• This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Go back in time? COOL!
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X