No announcement yet.

The Apolyton Convention of 2006.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Trip is there and still cute, I'm going to put my moves on.

*hip thrust*
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

you should go Zylka

would love to meet you (and Asher)

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        you should go Zylka

would love to meet you (and Asher)

JM
        Seconded. I, for one, will be quite thrilled to hear what I've done wrong in organizing the thing, Asher. I'll need what Zylka's bringing to help me make it through!

Comment

It looks like I'll be going, my dad told me I'm welcome to use his frequent flyer miles for a free roundtrip ticket.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

W00t!

Comment

Remember y'all still have time to get in on the Wendy's deal. I got a round trip ticket anywhere in the country for just $80
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                Awesome. I'll be spending a lot of other people's money next year, and plan to travel FRIVELOUSLY!

So this is in the DC/Baltimore area? I'll bring the PCP!!!!
                such a sad state of affairs that i'm getting married next year. i would love to go out caraousing with you, z.... though an arrangement may be made with the wife....
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Engaged? Wow, congrats

*****, seems like months ago you were blagging of your recent escapades via the myspace revolution. Who's the girl?

Seconded. I, for one, will be quite thrilled to hear what I've done wrong in organizing the thing, Asher. I'll need what Zylka's bringing to help me make it through!
                  NP. And though I'm fully willing to bring you to tears over what the event [had] failed in, the whole "drugs" thing is unfortunately just a joke

Seriously though, be sure to bring a projector screen hooked up to an XP system. I'll be presenting a ~45min powerpoint for everyone on a crucial matter

Comment

pfffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
                    sorry guys, just a tiny fart.

Comment

Wipey wipey

Comment

Hey if any of you could pay for it (gas and stuff), I'd be glad to come up, not that anyone wants to be within a mile of me...lol
                        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                          Hey if any of you could pay for it (gas and stuff), I'd be glad to come up, not that anyone wants to be within a mile of me...lol
                          Im in North Carolina, but after having read many of your Posts Thorn..

Im afraid Id have to give you a noogey when I saw ya
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Give him a ride Grandpa!

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I got that it was July 14 - 16 somewhere in Baltimore. Is the date final and is there an exact location yet?

OK - after turther digging is is the weekend of July 7 and the Holiday Inn Select Timonium, MD.
                              Last edited by pchang; March 3, 2006, 13:44.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Registration has gone live

Comment

Working...
                                X