X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zopperoni
    Registration has gone live

http://convention.apolyton.net
    Umm..My sweetheart, Mrs. Troll will be with me. Will I be or she be in trouble for pictures of the convention?

If I just-so-happen to walk up on Sid Meiers and my wifey snaps a digital picture, wil that be wrong?

Just asking as I love to take pictures of the events I attend and also of fellow apolytoners

I hope to get some of all Apolyton Hierarchy as I do love this site, for real and no foolin

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Our Convention Policy covers that:

Photography/Video Recording
      Registrants are invited to document the convention as they wish, but are not to bother our guests by asking for personal photos or requests.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
        Our Convention Policy covers that:

Photography/Video Recording
        Registrants are invited to document the convention as they wish, but are not to bother our guests by asking for personal photos or requests.
        understood

Comment

Drats. I'm gonna be in California with the family on our last extended vacation together during the convention. Looks like you guys are gonna have a blast.

I eagerly await the next one.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

"Last"? As in "forever" last, or as in "last for the year" last?

Comment

"Last" as in "a good long while, at least". I'm moving out this summer, my brother's going away to grad school...
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Yes, but ApolyCon might be "last" as in "once in a lifetime" last, "never again" last.

Anyway, think about it: Sid! Brian! Dan! Markos! Sophie! More stars than there are in heaven, Reismark!

I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                  Yes, but ApolyCon might be "last" as in "once in a lifetime."

I'm just sayin'.
                  Thats my take

My sweetheart thinks so much she insisted and wanted to also attend

Cant wait

Comment

Schedule

Comment

That was a bit more than I thought it would be...

Jon Miller
                      (Hopefully there will be things for Vegeterrians to eat at the banquet)
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Do I get any verification other than Paypal?

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yes, once payment reception has been confirmed, you'll receive an email from me.

Comment

Would it be bad form to go just to complain about everything you didn't like in CivIV?
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Not really, especially if phrased as a suggestion to improve Civ5.

However, you're going to have your fellow Apolytoners, industry leaders, and millionaires who develop brands and build and sell companies, all in the same room - you won't want to make an azz out of yourself in that audience.

Whoo-hoo! My first botting!

Comment

My hopes of visitting the US in the summer and going to ApolyCon are shattered. I did a quick check for the prices of flights across the Atlantic and is seems that I will have to spend a third of my annual income on this trip. I actually have more than that saved but I does not feel right to spend it all in a week.

Have any of the European participants booked any flights? What are the prices that you found?

If I manage to stay within 1000 Euro I am going to come.
                                Last edited by Sir Og; April 7, 2006, 14:27.
                                Quendelie axan!

Comment

Working...
                                X