• Show
Clear All

Very Important Hotel News.

Comment

cool

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Too bad I can't join.

Comment

Initially there were talks about an Europen event at the same time. Whatever happened to that.
          Quendelie axan!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that they are waiting until we Yanks get our ducks in a row. No need to set up a meeting date when you don't know the date!

Comment

Haven't you announced the date already I remember seeing a specific date maybe a month ago.
              Quendelie axan!

Comment

That was a tentative date based upon a web poll. However, the true determining factor will be availability of our Guests of Honor (Sid Meier, Brian Reynolds, Brad Wardell) and we know that Brian can only attend the weekend of July 7th.

KrazyHorse and I met with Firaxis and Sid yesterday, the written proposal will be reviewed by Sid, Jeff (Briggs), and other interested personnel, with a final answer coming on Sids availability by the end of this week. I was certain to stress the importance of the July 7th date, of course.

Brad Wardell will let us know soon as well - unfortunately, I wasn't able to plan a trip to Michigan to meet him.

Comment

Awesome. I'll be spending a lot of other people's money next year, and plan to travel FRIVELOUSLY!

So this is in the DC/Baltimore area? I'll bring the PCP!!!!

Comment

you shouldn't take PCP Zylka

I mean, a lot of drugs have fairly controlable negative side effects

PCP (And Heroin) is one that is too dangerous to be used..

JM
                    (actually though, all the hallucinogenics can be dangerous if you have some mental unstabilities (and who doesn't?))
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                      Awesome. I'll be spending a lot of other people's money next year, and plan to travel FRIVELOUSLY!

So this is in the DC/Baltimore area? I'll bring the PCP!!!!
                      Are you really going?

It's looking like I may go, my dad has a ****load of frequent flyer miles I may use for a free round trip. I may take a few extra days to take a look around Washington, DC as I've never been there either.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Are you really going?

It's looking like I may go, my dad has a ****load of frequent flyer miles I may use for a free round trip. I may take a few extra days to take a look around Washington, DC as I've never been there either.
                        Not a chance. No money, no repsonsible room for such a trip. Maybe next time

Comment

That's unfortunate, you may impress the Firaxis guys enough to be the new Culture Minister for Civ5.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

There are Firaxis big wigs attending?

Comment

Sid Meier, Brian Reynolds, etc.

Comment

Unreal. Definite consideration now

Comment

Working...
                                X