No announcement yet.

Your sense of humour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your style's mostly goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ogie, Drake, and Japher the Anti-Shawn's.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Someone looked - Ogie indeed can be taught. I find it interesting, though, given the more-or-less common political leaning for the three of you, that all of you are definitely conservative. By the way - I don't find one of you grating - which is why I didn't answer Japher's question. Now which one ....
        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Oh my...

the Shock Jock

(65% dark, 43% spontaneous, 50% vulgar)
          your humor style:
          VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world, and you probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on dark

You scored higher than 0% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 83% on vulgar
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm an ass... I mean provactueir!

Comment

the good news is I've discovered I'm not losing my ability to laugh. I laughed my ass off at tv shows last night.

This just proves new tv shows suck. Even family guy which isn't as good as it used to be.

What did I find so funny? Actually one of them was a new tv show. Malcom in the Middle. I've always liked that show. This was the one where they were on the billboard spray painting it (taped from last sunday). And then I watched a couple of really funny Cheers repeats on TVland. Cheers is such a great show. There really aren't any sitcoms today that can match it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                Ogie, Drake, and Japher the Anti-Shawn's.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                  I don't believe this.
                  Poly isn't normal, uh, average, by any means.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

the Wit
                    (69% dark, 26% spontaneous, 22% vulgar)
                    your humor style:
                    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean you're pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer. Your sense of humor takes the most effort to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

Also, you probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I seem to be the idiot savant oh my im an idiot
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor.

Thank you very much Ogie, Japher, and Drake. It seems the test is accurate for me.

After analyzing how everyone fell, I thought I had a sure thing. Wezil almost queered the whole thing.
                        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                          the good news is I've discovered I'm not losing my ability to laugh. I laughed my ass off at tv shows last night.

This just proves new tv shows suck. Even family guy which isn't as good as it used to be.

What did I find so funny? Actually one of them was a new tv show. Malcom in the Middle. I've always liked that show. This was the one where they were on the billboard spray painting it (taped from last sunday). And then I watched a couple of really funny Cheers repeats on TVland. Cheers is such a great show. There really aren't any sitcoms today that can match it.
                          Cheers is indeed good. But I´d say that Frasier, Scrubs, Drew Carey Show, Friends and a few others are up there with it. Of course Seinfeld is the best sitcom ever!
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• the Ham
                            (34% dark, 47% spontaneous, 27% vulgar)
                            your humor style:
                            CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's mostly goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
                            free online datingfree online dating
                            You scored higher than 15% on dark
                            You scored higher than 42% on spontaneous
                            You scored higher than 32% on vulgar
                            Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

Comment

• why is sense of humour commonly cited as a dating preference, but not sense of seriousness?

Why is it in every single personal ad, a woman wants a man with a great sense of humour. They all want stand up comedians!!

I can't tell jokes. I have a bad memory, and can never remember them. And my sense of timing is non-existant.

I simply am not funny. I can laugh at stuff, I do that all the time. But I can't make other people laugh. except by acting goofy, which I sometimes (all the time really) do on these forums. Yes it is an act. Or maybe I really am goofy. I'll leave that philosophical question for later.

I'm just not good a making women laugh. . though I can usually get a chuckle when I show them my penis.

Comment

• When women say they want a sense of humor they mean that they want you to find it funny when they get caught in a lie, but tell you they were only kidding...
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X