The triumph of mediocrity and the American League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have the worst record of any team in one run games... 5-14
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

5 games out

Place in your division doesn't matter worth a damn, it's how many games you are away from the playoffs.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

They're only three behind the Twins for the wild card. As I said, Ben, the playoff race in the AL is wide open. Any of eight (or nine, if you throw in the BoSox) teams could conceivably get the wild card. The Jays are right in the thick of it.

Not to mention the fact that they are still very much in the mix for their division title, leaving aside the wild card altogether.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yeah, but they ain't getting alot of love from the media right now.

I'll be rooting for them down the stretch in September.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

uh oh, SOX are coming back against the SOUTH SIDE!!!!!
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
            X