Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    Hindu.
    Aww, he hurt Vishnu's feelings. Bad Ben.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I will be in portland arround christmas time (most likely)

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

miller, there is about 15% I'll be there as well around that time somewhere, if so, if you want to hook up and everyone else in that area, let's do that. Let's get a nice sauna, eat everything tillamook until we pop and then go to nude bars
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Tell me more about these nude bars...
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm sure there are some in France also.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

In France, there is about nothing for public nudity. Some naturist organisations, and some places for group-sex. I can envision a bar with an orgeous backroom, but I don't think there are any bars where you can have a convivial drink while being nude (except on nudist camps in summer, of course)
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I would be happy to meet people in Portland

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sorry Kontiki Bk is coming home put canada on alert
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I'd love it if Boris took Ben to a nudie bar and bought him a lap dance. Even more if it was a gay nudie bar.

Those pics would be ROFLMAOtastic.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                      I'd love it if Boris took Ben to a nudie bar and bought him a lap dance. Even more if it was a gay nudie bar.

Those pics would be ROFLMAOtastic.
                      Holy **** I almost fell off my bed laughing my ass off
                      I have to agree
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

What were you before?
                        Nominal Anglican.

Truth be told I was agnostic until I went to university.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Holy **** I almost fell off my bed laughing my ass off
                          I have to agree
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Well, I've been to a nudie bar, and to a gay bar, but never to the two together.

Comment

Sorry Kontiki Bk is coming home put canada on alert
                              For awhile, but like McArthur, I shall return!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

For awhile, but like McArthur, I shall return!
                                Oh God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X