Poly Drunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly Drunk thread

Thought for once that I should start one of these. I'm enjoying a delightful pina colada right now, I've never had one since I came down to Texas.

How is everyone else doing tonight?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Getting drunk watching the the Hopkins-Taylor undercard on HBO

Comment

Just a normal work night for me, no drinkie for Lancer.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

That's too bad lancer, but today has been a special day for me.

I'll be looking forward to our meet at the end of the month though. Should be lots of fun.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Thinking whether I should have another beer ...
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Oh yeah, and an hour or so after you arrive, I get off... (No MrFun, not like THAT!) ...and don't have to go back for 2 days. So, an hour after you get here it's happy hour at my place.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Im done for the night, 4 pints and 4 cans of red bull has left me with an interesting buzz
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Well Lancer, you have to remember it doesn't take much to get me drunk. Three beers in quick succession will do it just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  Well Lancer, you have to remember it doesn't take much to get me drunk. Three beers in quick succession will do it just fine.
                  Drinking like a Finn for a week should take care of that.

Cheers!
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Another work night for me as well. I'll look for you guys on the road...
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Drinking like a Finn for a week should take care of that.
                      Or kill me.

Comment

Another work night for me as well. I'll look for you guys on the road...
                        Nah, these are homemade pina coladas. Ain't going anywhere tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                          Im done for the night, 4 pints and 4 cans of red bull has left me with an interesting buzz
                          That's good. A heart attack in the making. Can I have your pc?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm working until 2 AM

Well...at least AT work until 2 AM...computer use is not in my job description
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Well, I'm almost done with number 4. Any other polytubbies drinking tonight?

Comment

Working...
                              X