Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pekka & Paddy!!!

Happy Birthday!1!

Although I thought Paddy the Scott was older??
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Got royally drunk, both of you!
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Perkele!
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

woohoo!!!!!!

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Bon Anniversaire, les jeunes.

Statistical anomaly.
            The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

happy birthday you two
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

THAN YOU people. Wel waht can I say? Day was prety succesful, but my friends had to work so it was hort. SHort but sweet! They had set up decks and live spinning, I got steak, salads, breads.. free fod! They also had beer for me, exlusively Pekka beer for me, and fre other persents. I was very taken by it and Now that it is all over I almost .. tears. It was ver ynice.

I am also wondering why it took a communist to finaly make me b-day treahd since it awlkays I made the therad myself plus I told abou tthis repeatedly for few weeks and it almost took me to make this thread again I almost disappointed yes but .. ANYWAY! Tanks Theben and everyone else, I'm quarter century now an d I go and tr y to seduce oen fo the two girls in here right nwo. I think the other one might be interested MAYBE! FACT!

But I'm not sure. But hey it's 50/50 and tyhere's two fo them so it's 100/100. Daddy needs some wte hloes!
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Enjoy your birthday Pekka.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

thanky ou ben kenobi!! things are well for me these days! Thanks for everything I mean it very much.

Wellw ell, the truth is I don'ät think I'll try seducing the girls. I was just macho boasting. Why? Well.. They are my friends too so I have to behave vbesides I like them in other ways very much so I Would not want to s po il it. No matter what I must stay friends with them I like their friendship so no dirtry talk for pekka tonight but it's oK!!!!!

I my friends!

Hey Paddy, happy B-Day to you too man!!

In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Oe noes, 6 minutes too late. This will now haunt me for the reast of the year.

Thanks alot!
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Well, we should chat sometime, but it might have to wait until I return back to Canada.

No worries about seducing the girls, mate, I know you are just enjoying your day.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Happy Brithday Guys. Hope You both have a few for me!!
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X