Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, is the person most unhappy to see Chelsea pick up Essien none other than SWP? He seems to have left Man City (who haven't lost in like 12 straight starting from last year) to spend time on Chelsea's bench.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Yes he's very sad when he receives his paycheck every month.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• He could probably make the same amount and start somewhere else.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• He can come and play for us if he can fit it into his busy Saturday afternoon schedule.

Comment

• If he continues to come off the bench, he may find international playing time diminished. National team managers usually like players that play 1st team football. Though as with Owen, it may not matter... though Owen was established before he became a backup. SWP is still trying to dislodge Becks.

Comment

• He shouldn't have to try though. Bloody Sven.

And I don't even like England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                He could probably make the same amount and start somewhere else.
                Correct!

Comment

• New thread:
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                  X