Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people meet people (romantically)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bubble has become quite comfortable. A lick of paint, a PC with broadband and some soft furnishings have done the trick
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Yeah, mine´s nice also. But it´s no substitute for a warm female body
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• PH has a housemate now. He can indulge in his warmth

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
          dancing is gay
          Not if done in the 'Jean Claude Van Dam' way - from one of his movies where he gets drunk as part of his training and dances the most scary dance in the world!!

Has someone said 'Luck' yet? as an answer to the posts question? Its pure luck - the right place at the right time with the right other person in the right circumstances. Still it does happen all the time
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor

Not if done in the 'Jean Claude Van Dam' way

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• A lick of paint

Stop licking paint. It's not good for you.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                You and provost and jon should do dancing lessons
                have thought about that, as it has been suggested to me

have also found out that a lot of other guys have thought about that...

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd

more like this one:

'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Van Damme.
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• It has to be the gayest dancing EVAR! what was he thinking? forever will it haunt him.( the movie was one of his better ones i thought - "kickboxer"? not sure)
                      So be carefull Provost and Jon and who ever else gets involved in dancing

Comment

• ROFL at gay dancing Van Damme.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                          Naaa He just discovered apolyton after we met. I now wonder how much you guys had to do with changing my prince into a mangy furball spiting cat.
                          I hate to tell you, but that's the evolution of all males who've gotten married.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                            ROFL at gay dancing Van Damme.
                            To make it worse, in the film he said to the girls he picked up in the bar "Come i'll show you some sexy danceing" I've been haunted by that sequence ever since

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

I hate to tell you, but that's the evolution of all males who've gotten married.
                              What is the discovering of polly or they turn into mangy furball spitting cats?? For Tuber I can say he only spits the furballs on apolyton. For the most part Im left with the mangy cat
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                                Horsie gives some good advice - dancing lessons make you dance good, and the ladies love a good dancer.
                                can they teach you a sense of rythym? I think not.

Comment

Working...
                                X