Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people meet people (romantically)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see you settle down with an SO Provost, Diss too
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• But should they settle down together? And have it filmed? This critic says: yes, they should.

Comment

• Its been done - Dumb and Dumber
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• this thread is really getting whacky

Comment

• You and provost and jon should do dancing lessons

Comment

• Dancing lessons?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• yeah, with girls

Comment

• dancing is gay

Comment

• Dancing is not really my cup of tea - way too self conscious for anything like that...it will have to be something more cerebral...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I slow danced with a girl at a wedding. It really didn't seem that hard when you look at it on tv . Actually it really wasn't that hard. Okay I don't have that great of rythym. We went separate directions a couple of time. We really weren't in sync with each other.

Comment

• Dancing is apparently a good way to meet girls, but I wouldn´t know since I don´t dance voluntarily... It also serves the purpose of getting a bit of human contact, something you don´t have if you´re single and don´t go to prostitutes. And it´s a lot cheaper
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Horsie gives some good advice - dancing lessons make you dance good, and the ladies love a good dancer.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Before my wife had a baby I could really tango... now have gotten rusty...
                            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• It also serves the purpose of getting a bit of human contact, something you don´t have if you´re single and don´t go to prostitutes.

My god... some of you people....
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                                It also serves the purpose of getting a bit of human contact, something you don´t have if you´re single and don´t go to prostitutes.

My god... some of you people....
                                What?? This is an actual concern for me. I´m totally devoid of close contact with the opposite sex. Some times it feels like I´m living in a freakin´bubble
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X