Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zopperoni
    Did you go back to @Home, Paul?
    Yes. I took ADSL because of the better upload, but @Home doubled their upload twice last year and they raised it again last month. So now I can upload at 80 kbyte/sec which is even more than the 600 kbit they advertise.

By the way, I checked the telebyte.nl site and it says that teh 34.95 offer is only for subscribers of the Computer Totaal magazine. The normal price is 44.95. But several ISPs are now starting to offer ADSL2+ at low prices.

Comment

I'm still quite skeptical about ADSL2+, especially with regard to Versatel. Their service offering seems rather dodgy, but then again, it's related to John de Mol

Yes, the Telebyte requires a subscription (to Computer Techniek BTW, not Computer Totaal), and it runs on the BabyXL network. I think the offer is questionable because it doesn't seem to be very transparent.
      The thing they're hiding from you is that your contract lasts two years instead of the regular one, and that if you want to switch to a different ISP (even when your contract has expired), you need to pay them 75 euro.

I'm glad that you're satisfied with @Home. I've read a lot of poor reviews of @Home.

Comment

About 28 Euro. No traffic limits. Speed up/down from 1.5 Mbit to 2 Mbit. Speed with Latvian sites/Latvian users 10 Mbit. Very sweet for P2P .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

T1, no limits what so ever, free .
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

8Mb/1Mb, 45€/month. No limits, of course.
            Last edited by Minute Mirage; July 7, 2005, 10:14.

Comment

Working...
            X