No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the minimum budget, maximum effort boys in Ottawa will also be falling all over UAVs.

The Avro Arrow rides again!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

(\__/)
        (='.'=)

Comment

We need more beer!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

and Chicks

Comment

For some reason I find my leaf to be budding...
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

Said this earlier in this thread and will do so again -

Canuck chicks
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Max Webster

Life is very good here. Of course its all in the attitude and what you make of it. btw.. I can keep my doors wide open if I choose too
                  When I saw Michael Moore's movie on guns, I thought that the Canadians not locking their doors bit was bs. I live in downtown Montreal, needless to say, my door is always locked.

and I don't hate Americans.
                  I agree, the we hate Americans bit is getting lame.
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I hope you enjoy Texas.
                    Indeed. I was too busy out last night partying.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I thought that the Canadians not locking their doors bit was bs. I live in downtown Montreal, needless to say, my door is always locked.
                      Downtown Montreal is not representative of Canada as a whole.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Downtown Montreal is not representative of Canada as a whole.
                        No, but the vast majority of Canadians live in cities and I for one definately lock my doors. Especially now when there's been a string of burglaries in my neighborhood.

Comment

I grew up in an small town, and we never locked our doors. I still try to keep this habit with my own room, and it has served me well.

Comment

I think you're the exception though.

The point I'm making is that alot of preconceptions about Canada (held by Canadians and Americans) are outdated. Canada is not the quaint, homogenous little backwater it used to be.... and thats a good thing.

Comment

I'm sure they don't lock their doors in some American suburbs, or in rural areas.
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

No it isn't, and this is part of my lament. I have nothing against quaint backwaters. And as for homogeneity, that has never been the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X