Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Graham endorses Hillary for President!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Naw... but Hillary has done a HELL of a political job in making her image to be a moderate. I don't know how in the world she's done it.
    By actually BEING a moderate.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

He cannot see that the Muslims who wish to impose Sharia, especially on non-Muslim's, subscribe to exactly the same set of arguments.
      And yet, we do not agree that the same things should become laws, and libertarians who work from the same premise, would also disagree with me as to what ought to become a law.

That's the real question here, is why, given the same premises, would we disagree as to which laws ought to be there?

I do not agree with sharia, and the rest of it, because of the arguments in favour of maintaining freedom of speech. I do not believe that religious people are harmed by having their beliefs challenged, rather they are strengthened.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Couric: I read, though, that you're a Democrat. Is that true?

Graham: Yes. I am.

Man, Hell's really getting cold...

Comment

It's not that much of a surprise. Graham was never a moonbat fundie like Robertson, Falwell, et al. His message has always been one of love and tolerance.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
          X