Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Graham endorses Hillary for President!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome.

'Vote for Hillary Clinton, the choice of Billy Graham.'

Way to alienate her core supporters.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Her core supporters are Christian, just like her... they just don't want to force their beliefs on others .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dang, Imran! We're going to make a Democrat out of you yet.

Comment

Naw... but Hillary has done a HELL of a political job in making her image to be a moderate. I don't know how in the world she's done it.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Hypocracy, my friend, hypocracy.

Comment

I'm sure you mean 'Hypocrisy' .

(cause the rule of hypos would suck)

Comment

Ben!
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Wasn't Billy Graham the Clintons' pastor?
                  "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                  "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                  Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    QUOTE]

I dunno. "Hypocrisy" isn't a word in my lexicon.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

(cause the rule of hypos would suck)
                      No, he meant 'Hipocracy'. The rule of the Hip.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Hillary will never be elected president. I swear on Allah's grave it will be stopped.

The Right will = CRUSH = her.
                        http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OLHMHMB&key=RRK

:-(

Comment

Originally posted by floppy_lobster
                          Hillary will never be elected president. I swear on Allah's grave it will be stopped.

"Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Naw... but Hillary has done a HELL of a political job in making her image to be a moderate. I don't know how in the world she's done it.
                            By watching her husband, a master political manipulativor, operate for years.
                            The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                            And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                            Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                            Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

double post
                              The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                              And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                              Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                              Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by floppy_lobster

It will be interesting to see how they do it. They may just make themselves look even more disgusting in trying.

The Clintons are already masters of the spin game, so I don't know what they can really do to her on the slime attacks.

They will have to focus on the *GASP* issues for once.
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X