The Power of the Daily Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of the Daily Show

Jon Stewart et al scares the GOP talking heads on TV.

The Daily Show constantly rips the GOP media and the assault goes unanswered. They dont want to become a target so they take on other leftists or people who cant fight back.

I bow in awe of the Daily Show

PS Quotes of the pundits as read by children is

OMG, Jon Steward PWNZ everyone!
    Blah

Comment

lol Did you see that time he was on Crossfire and he TOTALLY PWNED Tucker Carlson? LOL
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

JOHN STEWART UBER ALLES!!!!!!!!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yet another John Stewart PWNS Tucker Carlson thread?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The PWNAGE was that big, yes.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

We are only now beginning to comprehend the magnitude of the Tucker Carlson PWNAGE.

Some have said this event rivals the fall of Byzantium, Waterloo, Pearl Harbor, and the time Marv Albert bit that chick in the azz.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

I'm a fan of the DS, but I missed the altercation with Carlson. What happened, or did you have to be there?
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Carlson wanted Stewart to "be funny" and John was all like, "No, I will not be your monkey."
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                      Carlson wanted Stewart to "be funny" and John was all like, "No, I will not be your monkey."
                      Yea, for a "comedian" he's remarkably unwilling to be funny. He reminds me of an unfunny Dick Gregory.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I still think Stewart was just being belligerent on Crossfire without justification.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                        X