No announcement yet.

Schiavo Autopsy report ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sure took their time with that report.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      Uh, is that the same reason why Gov. Bush originally signed Terri's law saying her life should be preserved, especially because she is in the care of the state?
      You do realize there has been more than one Governor Bush in the U.S. in the past ten years, don't you? President Bush, former governor of Texas, signed the law shawnmmcc is writing about.

BTW, the autopsy also showed that Mrs Schiavo was blind. Not only was she irrecoverable, but the family was lying about Mrs. Schiavo's responses.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Uh, is that the same reason why Gov. Bush originally signed Terri's law saying her life should be preserved, especially because she is in the care of the state?

What you are saying here, is that if people cost the state too much money they should be killed.
        If they're not concious, not curable, not treatable, and have no functions which indicate any level of awareness or higher (non-autonomic) brain function, then no, the state shouldn't be obligated to spend money to artificially preserve some limited body functions.

In Terri's case, that wasn't the issue because her parents loved her and wanted to take care of her, but her husband would not let them do so.
        Her parents had an obsessive inability to let go, coupled with a disregard for whether she had any prospects of even the slightest improvement, or whether she could experience more than an automatic pain reflex.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I'm sure we will have religious fundimentalists claiming that just because the part of her brain which processes sight was gone doesn't mean she couldn't see. Those brain damaged idiots always come up with the the most nonintelligable drivil.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            BTW, the autopsy also showed that Mrs Schiavo was blind. Not only was she irrecoverable, but the family was lying about Mrs. Schiavo's responses.
            I rather doubt they were "lying" as much as obsessively delusional.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

You do realize there has been more than one Governor Bush in the U.S. in the past ten years, don't you? President Bush, former governor of Texas, signed the law shawnmmcc is writing about.
              Since the thread is about a case in Florida, in which Jeb Bush was very directly and very prominently involved, if shawnmmcc was writing about George W. Bush it would have been polite of him to mention it.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                I rather doubt they were "lying" as much as obsessively delusional.
                You say tomato, I say they were manipulative, lying bastards.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

If the brain was gone then there is zero chance to recover. The autopsy backs this up.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                    Since the thread is about a case in Florida, in which Jeb Bush was very directly and very prominently involved, if shawnmmcc was writing about George W. Bush it would have been polite of him to mention it.
                    I agree, and at first glance, I was inclined to think Ben was actually correct for once. Then I remembered.

Comment

the brain was only half gone.

Comment

She must have been a Republican.

Comment

Nono, half of the brain was still there...you pessimist, you!!
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Pfft, as if right-wingers care what science has to say about anything. Science is a tool of the evil liberal elite to make everyone atheist communists, don't you know?
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You say tomato, I say they were manipulative, lying bastards.
                              And that reflects your ideological or personal view of them, rather than any evidence one way or another.

Comment

It reflects their actions. I agreed with you at first, then they started the character assassination of Mr. Schaivo, saying he beat and abused her and probably tried murder her. That's when my opinion changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X