No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football sign ups start at Yahoo today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That makes it fourteen. This will be a rather large league, so we'll have to be somewhat flexible with the roster requirements.

I'm closing the signup for the first league. League settings discussion and signup info will follow tomorrow.

Comment

14 * what, 15 slots = 210 picks. Maybe that'll indicate when we should start this draft thing.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Here,

we better go with 2 leagues if we're up around 15 people. We went with 2 10 man leagues last year I think over at FFZ. I can play both leagues...

I suggest we get a list of people who can play both leagues.

Comment

Oh yeah, I can commish a 2nd league

Comment

I can do both.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Zopper, I suggest we make 2 lists - one with all the people who want to play only 1 league, and a second with all the people who want to play 2 leagues. We can divide up all the single league people into both leagues so we don't put 'em all in the same league.

People, please post your preference for 1 or both leagues

Slow and me will -play 2 and I suspect several others will too

Comment

I prefer one.
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I'm in. I'll play only in one of the leagues
                  Last edited by Sloth; June 21, 2005, 07:59.

Comment

I can do 2 leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                      Zopper, I suggest we make 2 lists - one with all the people who want to play only 1 league, and a second with all the people who want to play 2 leagues. We can divide up all the single league people into both leagues so we don't put 'em all in the same league.
                      We'll do that then. If you commish the other league, then that'd be perfect.

I'll PM everyone so that they can submit their league prefererence.

Comment

Ok... I'm in. Some Commie knocking sounds like fun. You too Diss.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Please post your league preference as well, please.

Comment

I'll play in just one league.
                            Preference? Not really...league 1 (??)

Comment

Is there any difference to the two leagues besides who's commissionering them?
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I can do 2 leagues, if need to fill out a second league.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X