No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football sign ups start at Yahoo today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berzerker was a good commish last year for the second league. I would rather have team defense though this year.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The other players in the fantasy league must be his DLs.

Comment

wait, nm, im out, i wont have that much internet access in a couple months. (not 24/7 like i have now)
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

it doesn't exactly take that much. Once a week really. though it helps to have more.

Comment

I'm in, Zopper
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              it doesn't exactly take that much. Once a week really. though it helps to have more.
              One does need to be consistently online for the draft. Unless one wants to become a source of frustration

Comment

Unless want to become a pain in the ass and have entire draft submitted by BAPAY.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hm, good ol' BAPAY. Muckraker almost won with a BAPAY team at FFZ last year

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    If everyone just checked in once a week it would take forever.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Once a week is for the uncommitted.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

If everyone just checked in once a week it would take forever.
                        I was talking about for the regular season. yeah for the draft you really need to check in at least once a day. And even that isn't much. Preferribly you would send in a list of who you want.

Comment

Put me down for a team. I'm super busy these days, but I should be competitive.

Of course, our team pick 'em will be threepeating as well.
                          Life and death is a grave matter;
                          all things pass quickly away.
                          Each of you must be completely alert;
                          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

bump for anyone else...

Comment

So is Zop the commish then?

Well then, lets set her up .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Count me in if there's still room.
                                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X