Fantasy Football sign ups start at Yahoo today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox League Thread if it falls off the first page
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Hey, is the Lombardi pick'em league happening this year?
      Couldn't find a thread...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The lines haven't published yet, but it should start soon. You could always PM reismark about it...

Comment

• Yeah, Lombardi's still happening, but I've been a lot busier than usual lately with real life stuff as far as getting it started up in a formal way.

The site's still the same from years past:

...and once the lines are posted you can get picks in.

(As far as teams go, we're still doing them, but I'm skipping the first week.)

Expect a thread on it tomorrow so I have a chance to GMST.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Thanks.

[I always wondered why we didn't put these football pools, fantasy leagues etc. in Other Games, where they wouldn't fall off the first page.]
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I signed into it about a month ago.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I'd like to join Lombardi this year, so if you could send me the info whenever you get around to it Reismark, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                X