No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football sign ups start at Yahoo today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well... that joke fell flat thanks to Zop .

Always messing up, that kid.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I can't start the draft yet. I'm still waiting for that sloth, Sloth, to sign in to Yahoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
        Okay, here are the numbers posted by Snoopy

6 8 9 11 5 4 7 3 10 1 12 2

And here is the list I sent to Imran which he can confirm when he shows up

League Two

Commissioner: Berzerker

Players
        01 Tuberski
        02 Slowhand
        03 Snoopy
        04 Stuie
        05 GRamsey
        06 Kalius
        07 Dv8ed
        08 Mobius
        09 Berzerker
        10 Mactbone
        11 Jac de Molay
        12 Dissident

So here is the draft order:

1 Kalius
        2 Mobius
        3 Berzerker
        4 Jac de Molay
        5 GRamsey
        6 Stuie
        7 Dv8ed
        8 Snoopy
        9 MacTBone
        10 Tuberski
        11 Dissident
        12 Slowhand

You around Diss? I had you in mind when I was worried about someone disappearing on us
        down but not out

Comment

• HEY!

I just found out that FoxSports' website offers free fantasy football, with free live scoring and whatnot with a few different scoring possibilities (like different ranges of scoring for how long the TD was) and bonuses (like 5 points get getting over 100 yards rushing).

They also have an site based slow draft, with a 15 hour time limit max, or a slow live draft.

Also allows a customized DL, with the ability to decide what official IR reason (like "Questionable" or "Probable") can be done to put someone there.

Looks like Yahoo, but a little bit different.

Anyone interested? I set up a league there (we may use the site based on draft for ease). I set up a league called "Apolyton" with superpoly as the password.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I'll look into it

Comment

• So will I.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• 7th pick, eh?
                Errrrg...that's not a good sign...but Lucky 7 is!
                When does this draft start and how are we doing it?
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• What is the league ID#, Imran?

ACK!

Comment

• OH...and I've been fine, UR. Just really busy. Started a new job as a store executive with Target in November, got promoted in April and am now in the biggest volume (@46 million p/y) store in the region. I have a new nail chewing boss and a work center that is in a slow rebuild with a very loud clock ticking.
                    My oldest boy turned 4 and my youngest 2 recently...so life both at home and at work is chaos.
                    Good times...

How's everybody here?
                    Life and death is a grave matter;
                    all things pass quickly away.
                    Each of you must be completely alert;
                    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
                      7th pick, eh?
                      Errrrg...that's not a good sign...but Lucky 7 is!
                      When does this draft start and how are we doing it?
                      Dude, click the link in your email and bookmark it

Comment

• The FoxSports signup is rather silly. They have a drop-down menu for Country of Residence, but they'll only accept the US

Comment

• What is the league ID#, Imran?

They have a drop-down menu for Country of Residence, but they'll only accept the US

It's FOX, what did you expect .

Comment

• I'm in for this FOX experiment...
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I figure we'll just play in it for fun. We may also try the 'slow live' they have where you have 15 hours to pick.. on the website itself.

Or perhaps 12 hours, but only from 8 AM EST to 10 PM EST (and we can set it to do that).

And add some fun stats, like 7 points for a TD pass from over 50 yards (and 6 points for under 50 yards). Just play around with stuff.

Comment

• There are now 4 teams in the Fox experiment.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X