No announcement yet.

Toyota raising prices -- japanese business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 22:34.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Gm & Ford's management is the problem. They have the same basic ass covering, no risk taking, losers they had 10 even 15 years ago in charge. They didn't invest in cars because short term profits looked better if they just spent money on trucks and skipped investing in new cars. The results? gas prices rose and truck sales slide now they have a shortage of good cars. It was a no brainer which these guys were repeatedly warned about but ignored. They need to go.

The FIAT thing should have gotten Wagner hanged but he's still their still leading GM no where but down. He needs to fired and new outside management needs to be brought in like how Nissan did when it was having hard times. Without new management Nissan would have gone bankrupt in the late 1990's and there wouldn't be much of a success story recently from the Japanese auto industry.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I like the slightly modified look of the G35 better then the 350Z. Both are heavy, underpowered, slightly over priced, but nice cars. Still $30k isn't to bad even if it is $5k to high.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                  I was pretty excited about 2005 Mustang, but have been let down.
                  Yeah, Ford let people down with that 1960's live rear axel./ They said they wanted to give it the feel of the original but I didn't think they were going to pull out 40 year old parts designs.

That crappy Thunderbird also shows that Ford's managers just don't get it and they should be euthinized for the good of all shareholders. They need to revamp the 1970's vintage Capri or 1990's vintage Probe idea of a modern high tech but reasonablely priced compact sports car. Something along the lines of an Acura RSX. Mitsubishi tried and failed with its latest (butt ugly) Eclipse as did Pontiac with its (utterly under equiped) G5 so there is a market opening but it must be a real sports coupe not a half ass measure like the late 90's Mercury Cougar. That Cougar was nothing more then a 2 door Mazda 626.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                    Kuci

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• It had to be done.

Comment

• A better demonstration of Kid being pwned has never been seen. But even then, he didn't budge
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
                          Don't worry, Asher. Someday, you too will be able to afford a new car and get to stop worrying about 4+ year QC standards.
                          Ah, that's why the average Usian is neck deep in waste.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Huh? I don't see any waste. Well, there is a dirty plate which I ate my shrimp scampi off of but that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              A better demonstration of Kid being pwned has never been seen. But even then, he didn't budge
                              There are plenty other people in the world you think that Toyota just might want to increase their profit, just not at this website. Maybe it's because people here play too many games or something.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                                Profits are what I'm refering to; Chrysler has them will Mercedes has been deep in the red for several years now.
                                So was I. After Daimler-Benz merged with Chrysler the American management remained on its seats (heck, there was even talk of moving the HQ to Detroit for a while), but then Chrysler's bottom line began showing deep red ink, as the company's fundamental flaws were exposed. So they installed a German on top, and invested in upgrading the facilities and developing new models. The results of which are showing now.

And as to why Mercedes is sucking so much of the late, I don't know, but bad quality is something Anglo-saxon so I blame that.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X